Date: November 5, 2017
- Add 1.5 oz. Painted Stave Distilling Diamond State Rye Whiskey to a shaker with ice.
- Next, add 1.25 oz. Chai Tea Syrup (Directions below)
- Finally, add 1 oz. of light cream
- Shake well (6-8 seconds), and strain. Garnish with fresh cinnamon.
Chai Tea Syrup
- Add high-quality chai tea bags to boiling water (~1 tea bag to each cup of water)
- Let steep for about 30 minutes, then take out the tea bags
- Add sugar (equal to the water by volume) and bring back up to a boil. Allow the syrup to cool before using.